Data backup and disaster recovery management is one of Digital Planet’s most cherished responsibility, wherein daily backup and data colocation reports are evaluated at our NOC for failures.
In the event of a backup failure, we execute corrective actions immediately. Ongoing data verification and restore testing are the foundations of every backup that we maintain. Many of Wisconsin’s largest school districts entrust our engineers to protect their data independently from internal staff. This division of responsibility allows frontline staff to focus entirely on their commitment to serving the needs of end users.
Digital Planet’s Backup & Disaster Recovery services include:
- Simple and seamless local backups
- Automated data and applications backup which eliminates the need for costly agents and the time consumed in file selection
- Quick and easy restoration of files
- Around-the-clock monitoring to make sure your data is backed up as planned
- Centralized control of data with minimal to no time needed in backing up remote servers
- Rapid recovery rate
- Restoration of your entire data system in 24 hours in case of disaster or downtime
- One-day replacement of data servers to get business back on track as fast as possible